Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our USA friend Joe coming along side our ministry

34

29

27

26

25

It was great blessing to have another friend from USA Joseph from the State of New York visit us and come along side to minister with us during two weeks in April. 

We praise God for the commitment of people of different nationalities than ours like Joe and many others who are willing to step out in faith and do what the Lord leeds them to do even though others around them think and say it is insane. in the natural it is really insane to take short vacation you have after many days of hard work and use it up for something others who dont know Christ think is crazy. We give our appreciation to all those who give up their time, their finance, their freedom to do what they deserved to do, and come over to Ukraine, the country which many people in Amercia and other countries dont even know exists. Keep up the hard and faithfull work and encourege others to do the same. Your reward is unimaginable.

 

4 comments:

Сербин Марина said...

классные фотки!!!

Kneeling Bridge Ministries-Health.Recycling.Hope. said...

Praise the Lord Ruslan!

I pray the Lord leads a team there soon! and I am a part!

LB said...

Ruslan!

Lee Bradshaw here. I wanted to check in with you and see how things were going. I know that things were tough there for a while. I wanted to know if I could send you a package? Do I just use the address that you have here on your blog?

Let me know. My email is info@thepudding.org

In Christ,
Lee Bradshaw

Greg and Edna Silva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.